We hand-picked over seventy-five troublesome words and put them together in a colorful chalkboard-style poster. We started with "accept" and finished with "you're." We feel this print will help students and writers remember the difference between many commonly misused words.
Simply purchase, download, and print!
THIS POSTER IS A DIGITAL FILE - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE PRODUCT.
Width: 18 inches @ 300 DPI
Height: 24 inches @ 300 DPI
ALL FILES ARE IN JPG FORMAT
D014 SINGLE: Zip File Includes D014 COMMONLY MISUSED WORDS 18x24 (18x24 @300 dpi), usage guide, and copyright release.
• Printable Classroom Decor for Teachers
• Crisp and Easy To Read
• Easy to Print Visually Stimulating
• Content Adds Comprehension for Students
• Add Color And Interest To An Empty Wall Or Bulletin Board
• Display Valuable Information For Students To Reference All Year Long
• Just download and print today!
WHY ORDER DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FILES?
• Instant Download
• No Waiting
• No Shipping Fees
• Unlimited amount of copies can be made (For Personal Use Only)
HOW TO ORDER:
• Purchase the product.
• Once your payment is processed, we will email a download link to the email address you entered when you placed your order.
• All Colors On A Monitor May Vary Slightly From The Listing
• For Best Results, Print Pages Using High Quality Paper/ Cardstock OR use print shop (copyright release included)
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!
Every printable purchase is NON-REFUNDABLE, as there is no way for us to tell whether you have printed the design; please check your computer and printer capabilities BEFORE purchasing.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Please don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or concerns.
This artwork is copyrighted by Echo-Lit.
This purchase is strictly for non-commercial, personal use only. You may print and design in your home, business, or public place but may not resell, reproduce, and/or distribute by electronic means or profit in any way from the design.
Jeanne & Chris